Thursday, January 2, 2014

Continually confidently aligning


This year I will continually be moving forward with confidence in every aspect of my life, I see the potential I have and I plan on reaching it. I have so much optimism for these next 12 months ahead of me, I know I can do great things and great things will come! One of the biggest things I am looking forward to in this year is, strengthening my relationship with my Heavenly Father and my husband. 
Recently I let the Gospel back into my life, you can view the recap of last year which talks about that here, so I am still working on growing my testimony of the church and this year I want to be able to continue to work on that. This new change has been the greatest choice I've ever made, so I can't stop here... I have so much work to do! I want to have conviction in my voice when I speak my testimony, I want to be able to not falter when I voice my faith and beliefs.
Ariel and I have been married for 3 months to this day! (seems a lot longer than that) Marriage can be hard at times, it isn't "magical" like some people make it out to be, but I know if we keep our Heavenly Father at the center of our marriage we'll be able to have a strong & successful marriage. I am so happy to be able to start this year off with Ariel by my side, to go through trials and enjoy the happy times with him as my husband! This will be the start of our first full year together as a married couple and it'll be a good one.

I am not allowing myself to go into this year with doubt because nothing ruins success more than doubting yourself. I know I may not be able to get everything I want to do in 2014 completed because there are some factors I just can't control, but I want to be able to look back at the end of the year and feel proud of how far I came. I am not one for setting New Year resolutions because I think you should always be setting goals not just at a new year, but I have set some timely goals and I will be able to achieve them this year. (That is it's own post, so stay tuned) This year will be a year full of change and success, I can feel it.... and hopefully a sealing in the temple for Ariel and I! 

I found who I wanted to be last year, this year I will work on becoming that person. 



1 comment:

  1. I love when you said, "I want to have conviction in my voice when I speak of my testimony." YES YES YES. I feel like there's so many people who just rely upon other's testimonies. I did that, until I moved out of my parent's house. And I love that conviction that every individual SHOULD have! I'm super excited to go on this journey with you, as I read along your lovely little blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts are welcome