Monday, October 28, 2013

A start of something new

Well it's finally arriving, my wedding day. At the end of this week I'll be marrying my best friend and I could not be more happier about that. A lot of stress and planning has lead up to this special day, but it'll be all worth the new life I'll be starting with Ariel. As the pre-wedding jiggers set in, I get more and more anxious for Novemver 2nd to arrive. Once those jiggers subside I get filled with joy and comfort, because he's such a marry part in my life. I seriously can not wait to be married to Ariel and go through life's joys and struggles aside him. 
Now, I don't know what marriage will bring us since it's all new but I am going to take all these new exciting experiences with open arms. Ariel and I will both be working at whatever life brings us as a team with the Gospel to guide us. 



1 comment:

  1. I seriously just read every single post of yours. You are an AMAZING writer! And you and your husband are incredibly beautiful together. I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts are welcome