Monday, September 22, 2014

A Sweet Name!


ZION JOAQUIN ALFARO 
{zīen} { hwah-KEEN} 


Zion: "Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined" Pslam 50:2

Joaquin: God will establish 


Being able to actually call him by name and using his name in prayer – just feels right. We've always loved the name Zion and this little boy seems to fit the name. We wanted a more Hispanic middle name and that wasn't the typical Hispanic male name; when my sister-in-law asked what his name would be Ariel just said "Zion Joaquin" and it just seemed to fit even without much thought. Naming your child and calling them by name creates an even great bond and I am so happy we have a name picked out so we can now call him by name and not just "baby". Also, having him have a name just makes me even more excited to officially meet this son of mine! 

2 comments:

  1. I can't remember how I found your blog -- but I've been reading it for a while now! The name really does seem to fit your little one. So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with that name! I bet you are getting so excited:)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts are welcome